[BRLTTY] Word wrap in the console

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Mon Mar 28 12:07:51 EDT 2022

I'm using the latest BRLTTY from Git (via the package in the Arch User
Repository), but I noticed the same with earlier versions.

If I enable Word Wrap in the BRLTTY Preferences Menu, the setting is
shown as having been changed, but, while reading text in the Linux
console, it is not word wrapped. I've also enabled contracted braille.

Can anyone else here reproduce the problem, or is it peculiar to my
usage scenario?

If it's specific to me, then I'll try to narrow down the factors that
may be involved.