[BRLTTY] Error when switching to graphics mode

obert01 at mistigri.org obert01 at mistigri.org
Fri Dec 2 12:21:25 EST 2005

On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 05:46:49PM -0500, Dave Mielke wrote:
> [quoted lines by Yannick PLASSIARD on 2005/11/22 at 18:41 +0100]
>
> >The last one.
>
> I'm unable to reproduce the problem. What happens when you use
> BRL_CMD_RESTARTBRL with the driver for your display?

I've the same problem than Yannick.
As him, I use the Eurobraille Driver.
It seems to be a floating point  exception.
Actually, the bug occurs when passing from the first tty to tty7.
When I am on another terminal and I switch to terminal 7, it's works
properly.

Hope that helps

--
Olivier BERT
e-mail: obert01 at mistigri.org
Etudiant a l'E.P.I.T.A. (cycle ingenieur, 3eme annee)
Tel: 06 07 69 79 71