[BRLTTY] r2088?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Dec 13 08:12:03 EST 2005

[quoted lines by mlang on 2005/12/13 at 14:05 +0100]

>Juding from the changelog entry, this unfortunately reads like something
>that should have gone into 3.7.1 as well...  st, could you please
>confirm if this holds for the 3.7.1 tarball as well, i.e., is atspi
>non-functional now?

It'd be a problem for 3.7.1 as well. I'm trying to decide if I should do the
theoretically wrong thing by rereleasing 3.7.1, if I should do the inefficient
thing by immediately releasing 3.7.2, or if I should do the compromise thing by
waiting a bit in case yet another problem is discovered.