[BRLTTY] Bug switching from text so graphic mode

Yannick PLASSIARD yan at mistigri.org
Wed Dec 14 10:54:58 EST 2005

Hi all,
	I found a bug when switching from text to graphic mode.
I'm running brltty rev. 2089 on an Ubuntu system and a Xorg server.
The problem is that when I execute BRLTTY, and I switch to graphics mode, the program receives a SIGFPE, after reinitializing the Braille display (I guess it tries a 'divide by zero' but I've no way to entrust this fact).
It may come from the EuroBRAILLE driver, or from the BRLTTY core, but unfortunately, without Braille I cannot run the program within a GDB to know where it crashes. I will try to run it with a valgrind, but I don't know if it will help...
Anyway if someone encountered this bug, or know a clue which can help me investigating, let me know. :-)

--
Yannick PLASSIARD
yan at mistigri.org
+33 (0)622382501