[BRLTTY] brltty driver for brailliant 24-cell display?

Terry D. Cudney terry at wasaga.dyns.net
Fri Jul 8 17:36:17 EDT 2005

Hi all,

	I have just received my shiny new brailliant 24-cell display.

	Dave, have you made any advancement in getting docs/a test unit to develop a brailliant-specific driver? Aimee said that she had put you in contact withthe tech support department at Visuaide and that they'd try to get a unit for you to use. What is the current status on this?

	I'm posting here to the list incase anyother listers are aware of a compatible driver. Since this is a Baum device, would any other driver for other Baum displays work with this brailliant?

	TIA for any comments/suggestions in this direction.

	--terry

--

Name:	Terry D. Cudney
Phone:	(705) 422-0039
E-mail:	terry at wasaga.dyns.net

Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like...
having a peeing sectionin a swimming pool.