[BRLTTY] Installing Suse using BrlTTY

Darragh lists at digitaldarragh.com
Fri Jul 8 15:44:35 EDT 2005

Hello,
I could be asking a completely stupid question but here goes anyway.

BrlTTY supports my Pacmate display but the BLS app from what I've read does
not.  Would it be possible to get BrltTTY working during the installation of
Suse 9.3?

I'm thinking of using a boot disk or something to get brltty started and
then start the text installation from the suse 9.3 installation DVD.

Again, I could be barking up the wrong tree but I thought someone might have
a few ideas that I could use.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.  I have to start using Suse 9.3
soon as the company I work for will be using it from the first of August.

Thanks in advance

Darragh