[BRLTTY] distros with brltty: gentoo

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Fri Jul 8 13:54:19 EDT 2005

There are certain USE flags already set as defaults; I believe the
installation manual will tell you where that file is. What you add
changes the USE flags but does not replace the defaults. In other
words, if gnome is already in the defaults, putting -gnome will
subtract it but adding other flags does not eliminate it. I didn't
play extensively with the flags; I just made sure that gnome was a
USE flag and kde was not. I've changed it since then since I'm not
presently trying to use gnome or gnopernicus. I should also warn that
my information may not always be up-to-date; while I presently have
gentoo on two computers, I'm actually spending most of my time on
Macosx these days.

Hth.

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,