[BRLTTY] Default braille device and driver.

Scott Berry scott at citlink.net
Thu Sep 1 12:23:09 EDT 2005

Hi Dave,

In my opinion seeing as how in Redhat I had trouble getting the
Pacmate driver to do it's thing.  I support the driver being auto as
soon as feasible.  I also think if not auto then usb with the
capability of the braille display to some how proclaim itself to
Brltty even if it is just a simple usb connection once Brltty sees
this it will think "Ah you are here."