[BRLTTY] What are you thinking about pine & accessibility

mrkiko mrkiko.rs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 19:39:05 EDT 2005

What are you thinking about Pine & accessibility? Good? Bad? I'm very actracdet
by pine, and I would use it. but ... I like opinions. For now, the only problem
I'm encountered is the cursor handling, but for now I have the time to read the
color attributes and find the cursor. Someone know how to change the cursor
handling? With Pilot this can be done with a "-g" as a parameter, but with Pine
I'm again searching the way. If someone is interested, it may be welcome to
inform me, so I will search faster...