[BRLTTY] braille table

Sérgio Neves sjin at netcabo.pt
Thu Sep 22 02:18:33 EDT 2005

Hello,
I'm Sérgio Neves from Portugal and some days ago I asked one thing which I didn't get an answer, therefore I ask once again, because it's very important for me.
Does anybody know the way to change one table or to make a table to portuguese braille? Doesn't matter if you don't know the dots corresponding to letters, numbers, etc... I'd like to know if there is a syntax to make this table; I know the portuguese braille, but I don't know how to make a table.
Thank you for the attention

Best regards

Sérgio Neves