[BRLTTY] Brltty Gnoperbnicus and Alva Saztellite 570 Pro

Petra Ritter petra at access-for-all.ch
Sun Apr 30 04:55:15 EDT 2006

Hello.

I am new on this List and to Linux

I have installed Debian Testing /unstable using The 'non-oficiell'
mini-install-image' from Samuel Thebault.

At the moment I use the Brltty version that coms with the Dibian
Testing/unstable with the default settings. I sstart brltty with the
parameter -b al.

The Braille Display work but it is very slow if I typing or use the
keys on the Braile Display e.g next line or previouss line.

I try the parameter -r bout with no success.

Is there something I kan try to sort out the problem.

Does sombody know wether Gnopernicus supports the alva Satelite with it
one trivers orhave I to use Britty.