[BRLTTY] Brltty Gnoperbnicus and Alva Saztellite 570 Pro

Hermann steppenwolf2 at onlinehome.de
Sun Apr 30 11:44:43 EDT 2006

Hi Petra,
nice to see you here too.
Do you use brltty in text mode or together with Gnopernicus? If this is the case, it might be a ploblem of the screen reader.
I don't understand the -r option; I couldn't find such an option in my version of brltty. (3.7.2)
And finally: What's britty?
Note: I know from my DOS time, that the ABT series by Alva worked slow if connected to a serial port. But I can't imagine that this happens under Linux in text mode. How do you connect your display?
Regards
Hermann

--
I use grml (http://grml.org/)