[BRLTTY] Bluetooth on FC5

Lars Bjørndal lars.bjorndal at broadpark.no
Tue Aug 29 15:56:19 EDT 2006

lars.bjorndal at broadpark.no (Lars Bjørndal) writes:

> OK. I found that the linkkeys file is stored under
> /var/lib/bluetooth/<dir>/ on a standard FC5 setup. I deleted the file,
> used your bluepin script, and all works fine.

This 'linkkeys' file is created also if you set security to 'user'. If
the device is found in this file, the pin_helper script is not called.
And a strang problem is that if I use the dongle on another computer
or by another operating system on the computer, the 'linkkeys' file
has to be deleted in order to use the BT dongle. Is there some data
that changes in the dongle itself?

Lars