[BRLTTY] bluetooth dongle and other Oes

mrkiko mrkiko.rs at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 18:42:00 EDT 2006

No, there's no data changing in the bluetooth dongle problably. I deduce that
since when you debug the hci_usb you can see that at startup the odule load a
firmware inside the pen, so probably the pen has no flash memory. I
experienced, aniway, the same problem with a Nokia 6021 and deduced that if you
connect to a device with the dongle you used to pair it in another device, the
device deletes you from the thrusted Device List irreversibly. the solution is
to delete the dongle name in the Device List of paired devices and then
reassociate it...

and now a question: does someone know where I can get a command list of the tex
language? I'm starting to use it and I saw, as i expected, it's very hard to
learn. Can someone help me?