[BRLTTY] .config.mk: no such file or directory

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Jul 1 21:58:48 EDT 2006

[quoted lines by Cheryl Homiak on 2006/07/01 at 20:48 -0500]

>Am running debian testing. On both of my machines, when I run "make", I
>get:
>
>Makefile:32: .config.mk: no such file or directory
>make: *** no rule to make target `.config.mk'. Stop.

Debian is using a version of autoconf which isn't backward compatible, and I
haven't yet figured out a way to deal with the problem. For the time being,
edit prologue.mk.in and append a slash to the definition of BLD_TOP, i.e.
change:

   BLD_TOP = @top_builddir@
to:
   BLD_TOP = @top_builddir@/