[BRLTTY] brltty for the mac

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Jul 3 10:54:01 EDT 2006

[quoted lines by Cheryl Homiak on 2006/07/03 at 09:47 -0500]

>The device name is dependent on what driver one has to use with a
>particular cable. In my case, it's /dev/cu.usbserial.

That looks like a fairly generic name. Do you know what other possibilities
there are? What about if you have more than one usb-serial adapter connected?

You should at least have gotten the "BRLTTY 2.8dev" line on the display. Did
you specify the device when invoking brltty? Note that serial I/O on Mac OS X
has never been tested.