[BRLTTY] brltty for the mac

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Mon Jul 3 11:10:24 EDT 2006

I did get "brltty 3.8dev" and your website url on my screen as read
by voiceover but nothing on the braillelite. I tried first usb: in /
etc/brltty.conf and then /dev/cu.usbserial. I don't know what happens
if you have two usbserial devices attached; they would each have to
have a separate cable and then it would depend whether or nott the
two cables were the same and used the same driver or used different
drivers. when I had to search for the Mac driver for my cable, I
found some drivers that just had numbers or had other designations
for the device that was created so it can varyy.

--
Cheryl
"Where your treasure is,