Postfix (was Re: [BRLTTY] Test #1.)

Jason White jasonw at ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au
Sat Jul 29 02:45:07 EDT 2006

On Sat, Jul 29, 2006 at 01:48:08AM -0400, Dave Mielke wrote:
> I may be sending a few of these as I've converted from sendmail to postfix and
> need to make sure that things are working correctly.
I converted from Sendmail to Postfix myself a few years ago and found the
latter much easier to configure and maintain. It also offered better control
over load handling (e.g., when I run fetchmail after not having accessed my
mail for a few days).

The next version of Sendmail, Sendmail X, is structured quite similarly to
Postfix.