Postfix (was Re: [BRLTTY] Test #1.)

Andor Demarteau andor at nl.linux.org
Sat Jul 29 04:33:35 EDT 2006

I'm using postfix for arund 3 years now on different boxes.
including one setup with a server and a postifix on a gatewaybox doing
smarthost and forwardin.g
I think it is one of the best mta's available and also securely written
(I mean: the code is written in a way with security in mind).

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: andor at nl.linux.org
student computer science        www: http://www.nl.linux.org/~andor
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn,voip: do ask ;)