[BRLTTY] MinGW

Lars Bjørndal lars.bjorndal at broadpark.no
Wed Jun 14 02:20:46 EDT 2006

Hi!

I've no successfully compiled brltty under MinGW. However, to load the
correct translation tables etc., I had to edit a brltty.conf file with
filename like 'c:\brl\etc\brltty'. The help function are still not
available, and also, I cannot save the preferences file. Brltty then
look for /etc/brltty etc. and not \etc\brltty etc. as I would expect is the
ritght thing under MinGW.

When MinGW is detected by configure, couldn't the correct file name
and delimiter convention then be selected?

Also, when I use -l 7 -e, I get a strange message about brltty
terminated as the last message after startup. Brltty is, however,
still working. Strange.

Best regards
Lars