[BRLTTY] Startup problem with brltty under Ubuntu together with Orca

Hermann steppenwolf2 at onlinehome.de
Mon Nov 20 08:23:43 EST 2006

Hi,
I've installed Ubunt with Orca and brltty.
I set up my system so that brltty and Orca start within the boot
precess.
brltty starts before Orca and reports
1 startup problem
on the display, the way I wrote it in the line above.
I don't know which problem this could be, since the message disappears
when I press any key on the display.
The following settings: Alva Satellite 544, connected to USB, German
braille table and Festival as speech.
Festival also speaks that message, and I can't here the log in signal,
a short beat on a drum.
What kind of startup problem could this be, and does anyone know how
to fix it?
Regards
Hermann