[BRLTTY] BRLTTY always bothers the syslog if the pc speaker module is compiled statically

mrkiko mrkiko.rs at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 13:08:28 EDT 2006

Oct 15 18:05:09 atlantide brltty[6600]: kernel module not installed: pcspkr
Oct 15 18:05:42 atlantide brltty[6600]: kernel module not installed: pcspkr
Oct 15 18:06:50 atlantide last message repeated 4 times

And this only because pcspkr is statically linked in the kernel. The only
workaround I've found is to compile effectively pcspkr as a module, but I think
this is a bug. (which is not reproducibile with 3.7.2)