[BRLTTY] Cursor visible in task switching window in Cygwin

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Apr 28 09:50:26 EDT 2007

[quoted lines by Samuel Thibault on 2007/04/28 at 15:33 +0200]

>Mmm, Dave, in the windows driver I set posx/posy to 0/0.  Maybe this
>should be set to something like -1, -1?

I'd rather keep those fields within range so that components which don't know
about the no cursor state won't break. My preference, therefore, is to add a
flag to indicate this state. Unless anyone objects, I'll go ahead and do this.

>(I guess the issue is the same for all "unreadable" messages).

Yes, although, strictly speaking, the core could (and probably should) make
this inference.