[BRLTTY] A bug in revision 3008-09 of version 3.8dev?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Apr 29 13:53:54 EDT 2007

[quoted lines by hermann on 2007/04/29 at 17:18 +0200]

>I always install as follows:
>cd brltty (from my roots home)
>svn update
>./autogen
>./configure
>make
>make install

Okay. The reason I suggest that make distclean be done before svn udpate is
that the make distclean done by autogen may not clean up everything if svn
update causes a change to the basic file set.

What kind of braille display, i.e. which driver, are you using?

Has anyone else tried a revision equal to or greater than 3005 yet? Can others
please let me know if there are or aren't problems, and which kind of braille
display is being used?