[BRLTTY] Uncontracting the current word.

Lee Maschmeyer lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Mon Apr 30 12:10:18 EDT 2007

I don't have any strong feelings on this. For what it's worth, Jaws and I
vaguely remember WindowEyes too has a setting where the default is to
uncontract the current word but you can turn it off so the word is
contracted. Personally I always change that setting so the word is
contracted.

I think the real way to fix this is to add such a switch, but that's another
switch to manage and a concomitant documentation change. I don't think
there's any real reason to change the current behavior; tying it to the
cursor visibility doesn't appeal to me personally.

--
Lee Maschmeyer
<lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu>

"Be kind to your fur-bearing friends,