[BRLTTY] Orca and last cvs brltty snapshot

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Thu Jan 4 11:08:28 EST 2007

> > Based upon a stack trace posted by one of the Orca users, I now see
> > that ignoreKeyRange and acceptKeyRange no longer take a single list
> > parameter, but now take two parameters.  Since I realize I'm dealing
> > with an unstable API at the momemnt, this is OK and I can adjust the
> > Orca code accordingly.
>
> Yes, sorry for having forgotten to warn you: we realized that using an
> array here was useless.

The good thing is that we all have users that are willing to live on the
edge and test these things out before they get into an official release.
I'm happy to have this resolved before Orca v2.17.5, which is coming out
next week.  :-)

> >   brlapi.KEY_CMD_ROUTE,
> >   brlapi.KEY_CMD_ROUTE | brlapi.KEY_CMD_ARG_MASK
>
> This isn't sufficient any more, you need
>
>    brlapi.KEY_TYPE_CMD | brlapi.KEY_CMD_ROUTE,
>    brlapi.KEY_TYPE_CMD | brlapi.KEY_CMD_ROUTE | brlapi.KEY_CMD_ARG_MASK

Yeah!  Once I did this, the cursor routing keys started working again.
The changes are now in the Orca SVN module at revision 1879.

Thanks again to you and Sebastien for your help here!

Will