[BRLTTY] Setting up bluetooth

Alastair Irving alastairirving19 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 6 12:22:18 EST 2007

All

I'm running ubuntu 6.10 and use a brailliant 40 display.  Could anyone
possibly let me know the best way of getting my display working with
bluetooth?  I can do an hcitool --scan and get the address of the
display, but can't work out how to connect.  Where does the pin need to
go?
Alternatively, I've got orca running under gnome, so if there's an
accessible graphical tool that can do this, then I could try it.

I haven't been able to find any simple documentation about this on the
net.

Many Thanks

Alastair Irving
E-mail and MSN: alastairirving19 at hotmail.com