[BRLTTY] Orca and last cvs brltty snapshot

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Jan 4 13:01:41 EST 2007

[quoted lines by Willie Walker on 2007/01/04 at 12:11 -0500]

>Working from an unstable release can be frustrating, but
>it's what comes with the territory, and I'm glad to be on the edge.

Thanks. It's always a trade-off between getting it right and keeping people
happy by keeping things stable. We decided to get it right before 3.8 so that
we hopefully won't need to change things again rather than regret not having
done so.