[BRLTTY] Refreshing problems?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Mar 1 11:15:42 EST 2007

[quoted lines by Mark L. Melonson on 2007/02/28 at 18:51 -0600]

>I've attached a packet log from Window-Eyes bdisplay.exe using PortMon.exe.
>I hope this is an adequate amount of data
>and acceptable format.

Are there any options to alter the content of the log? One thing is that the
data written is logged in characters, with periods being used to represent
unprintable characters. It'd be better if the data written could be logged
numerically, e.g. in hexadecimal, so that it'd all be accurately represented.
Also, no input data is logged.