[BRLTTY] Refreshing problems?

Mark L. Melonson variant at pcdesk.net
Thu Mar 1 19:49:40 EST 2007

Dave,

Correct... The problem only occurs on Linux. It works as expected on
Windows.

Best regards,
-Mark

---
"Life can be expressed through a game of chess... Our struggles are
everchanging; strategy and tactics must be re-evaluated and variations must
be taken into consideration. The only things that remain constant throughout
this exchange-fest are ideals and principles."