[BRLTTY] BRLTTY dies after S/Vario power down

Jason White jasonw at ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au
Thu Mar 22 05:40:08 EDT 2007

On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 01:47:55AM -0400, Dave Mielke wrote:

> Are you able to run the unstripped binary (found in the Programs/ subdirectory
> after a build) and have gdb reunning on the process in the background or in
> another window? That'd be a very direct way to catch the fault.

I was thinking along similar lines - either gdb or Valgrind. What complicates
the problem further is that the effect isn't entirely predictable - that is, I
haven't found a way to reproduce it reliably.

I can start with an unstripped binary. Is there an option to build with debug
symbols?

Due to the unpredictable nature of this, it may take a while (especially given
my other commitments) to achieve results, but I do want to track this one
down.