[BRLTTY] BRLTTY dies after S/Vario power down

Jason White jasonw at ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au
Thu Mar 22 06:17:35 EDT 2007

On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 10:50:07AM +0100, S?bastien Hinderer wrote:

> Would it be possible to configure your system so that a core dump is
> produced when brltty crashes ?

Good idea! I use the newer braille display on my laptop, which has a
Debian-packaged version of BRLTTY 3.72 installed. I could edit the init script
to add a ulimit command, and I could also just overwrite the Debian binary
with my own compiled version. I'm sure there is a way to build a custom Debian
package and I should really read the Debian documentation on that at some
point.