[BRLTTY] Cursor routing in DOS apps

Lars Bjørndal lars.bjorndal at broadpark.no
Thu May 3 14:55:09 EDT 2007

Hello!

Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org> writes:

> Lars Bjørndal, le Thu 03 May 2007 17:15:45 +0200, a écrit :
>> I've recently compiled a MinGW version of BRLTTY. In the command
>> prompt, the cursor routing keys work fine. However, in a program like
>> Edit or WordPerfect 5.1, it doesn't. Is this possible to fix, at the
>> moment?
>
> Mmm, that _should_ work.  What behavior do you get?

2 or 3 seconds delay, then just an error beep. The cursor is still at
the same place. Does this really work
on your system?

- Start brltty from within a dos box

- Launch 'edit' and type in some text

- Try to rout the cursor to another location by using a cursor routing key
  on your braille display

It would be great if we could get this working!

Lars