[BRLTTY] brltty, cygwin and windoweyes

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at myfreedombox.com
Wed May 9 20:35:48 EDT 2007

No, I'm sorry to say I hadn't used the -r command-line option. I hadn't
found a man or info page and somehow neglected to look for a readme
pertaining to Windows. Havde found it now.

As for the patch, i'm using it with windoweyes 6.1 and it works. In
fact, if I do the alt-tab combination with my left hand, I can see to
which app I am switching. I can then use windoweyes in the Windows apps
and brltty in cygwin.

--
Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info