French contracted code (was Re: [BRLTTY] Unified french braille

Jason White jasonw at ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au
Tue May 15 06:30:50 EDT 2007

table)

On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 09:37:10PM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> A first version of the unified computer braille table was released,
> here is a BRLTTY version.

As a related question, is there an electronic version of the standard defining
the latest French contracted braille code? I have an old version, on paper,
which someone gave me a number of years ago, and it would be useful to have
the electronic text (e.g., BRF file) of the latest version.

The title of the document that I have is Abrege Orthographique Francais
Etendu, Index de Lecture (if my memory is right).