[BRLTTY] brl.cursor and electric fence error report

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue May 15 22:12:54 EDT 2007

[quoted lines by Jason White on 2007/05/16 at 10:08 +1000]

>Note also that brl.cursor = 40 and that the display has 40 cells.
>
>Does this look like a potential off-by-one bug?

Absolutely. Please retest with the latest revision.

I believe the condition was that you were on a line where the cursor was off
the right end of the braille display while you were using contracted braille.
Perhaps you should check with the older revision to try to get a reproduceable
test.