[BRLTTY] brl.cursor and electric fence error report

Jason White jasonw at ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au
Tue May 15 23:43:58 EDT 2007

On Tue, May 15, 2007 at 10:12:54PM -0400, Dave Mielke wrote:

> I believe the condition was that you were on a line where the cursor was off
> the right end of the braille display while you were using contracted braille.

I have tested this condition with the old revision and it does indeed trigger
the bug reliably.

With the latest revision, BRLTTY no longer writes beyond the end of the
buffer, but if the cursor is to the right of the display window in contracted
braille and then the window is advanced to include the location that the
cursor should occupy, the cursor is not presented.

We're getting closer. Thanks for the excellent and very fast bug fixing as
always.