[BRLTTY] brl.cursor and electric fence error report

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed May 16 20:33:24 EDT 2007

[quoted lines by Jason White on 2007/05/17 at 09:39 +1000]

>When the cursor is to the right of the display in contracted mode, a braille
>cursor representation appears on the last character of the display (where it
>shouldn't).

Is it possible that there were just blanks from the rightmost character up to
and including where the cursor is? If so, this may be an expected symptom of
the contiguous blank compression that the contraction table does. Please test
it with the cursor on or beyond the first non-blank character past the right
end of the braille display.