[BRLTTY] rpm build errors

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue May 29 19:33:21 EDT 2007

[quoted lines by George Kraft IV on 2007/05/29 at 15:56 -0500]

>Getting the stable release is more important than a well documented
>ChangeLog.  ;-)

That's how I feel. The code is stable now. The change log can always come
later. The only problem is that people who want to know what the changes have
been won't be able to easily find the list. Looking in 3.8.1 for the changes
that brought about 3.8 is a bit unintuitive. Doing the job right really does
require a good change log, but, given the size of the job, that'd put your
proposed deadline at risk unless, of course, I put the rest of my life on
immediate hold.