[BRLTTY] Confusion with keys. names.

Fabrizio Marini erbizionostro at tiscali.it
Sat Oct 13 08:44:42 EDT 2007

Jason White ha scritto:
>On Fri, Oct 12, 2007 at 11:31:51AM +0200, Fabrizio Marini wrote:
> > Is there any document I should read to solve these problems?
>
>BrailleDrivers/Alva/help1.txt
>To quote from the start of the file:
>
>[cut]

If you scroll down that file, you'll fine something like:
- f1b+left/right: move left/right one character.

What's the meaning of f1b? Similarly, f2b is mentioned. What's its meaning?

>Also, the help file states that the f1 key is used to enter and leave help
>mode, in which you can read the help text.

Yes. In the last email I went Wrong, mixing up Alva.README with
help1.txt. Sorry.

The help file documents all of the
>BRLTTY commands and which keys they correspond to.

Sorry, I couldn't find them. Where are they?
For example, nowhere is explained (but probably I haven't found it)
which key WINUP and LNUP correspond to.

Thank you for your help.

Fabrizio.