[BRLTTY] BRLTTY Debian package has USB autosuspend bug

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Sun Sep 9 07:15:19 EDT 2007

Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> writes:

> I'm just about ready to release 3.9 now, like in a week or so. Although
> things may (probably will) change a bit still, revision 3262 should
> be good. Would those who'd like to ensure that their packaging
> issues are fixed by the time 3.9 is released, therefore, please test
> their packaging with revision 3262 and report any problems to me as
> soon as possible. Thanks.

I am right now testin r3290 with the packaging for Debian.
For some reason, the installation of the BrlAPI manpages (section 3) fails.
Did something change regarding the generation of the BrlAPI man pages
in the 3.8->3.9 cycle?  Could someone please summarize what exactly?
I can't seem to pin it down right now.

--
Thanks,
  .''`. | Get my public key via finger mlang at db.debian.org
 : :' : | 1024D/7FC1A0854909BCCDBE6C102DDFFC022A6B113E44
 `. `'