[BRLTTY] character 231 (0Xe7)

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Aug 6 21:30:54 EDT 2008

[quoted lines by raoul on 2008/08/06 at 20:27 +0200]

>i updated brltty this day.
>(3827M) but since version 3824 the 0xe7 231 � does not appear correctly.

Are you saying that revisionb 3724 is the first one that has the problem, i.e.
that it has the problem but that the previous one, 3723, is okay?

>in my table i wrote: dots 12346 and i see 26.
>this is new, perhaps a typo somewhere.

There's been a big change with respect to text tables during the last two weeks
- they've become unicode-based. There may well be a problem somewhere within
these changes.

Do all the other chraters seem to be okay?

Could you please attach a copy of your table, with a comment by the troublesome
character, for testing?