[BRLTTY] A bug in release 3.10

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Wed Aug 13 22:11:39 EDT 2008

Hi,

Well we progress :D

I did:

patch -Np0 -i patch

I get:
patching file BrailleDrivers/EuroBraille/eu_clio.c
Hunk #1 succeeded at 490 (offset -1 lines).
Hunk #2 succeeded at 500 (offset -1 lines).

Now, autogen, disclean.....

brltty runs. No segfaults anymore. But it's not satisfying at all :D
When I press star key of the braille display, instead of "PROGRAMMING",
I've Level 2. When I press # key, I get "Level 1". Besides, except
braille keyboard and E and M keys (used to go left and right window, no
key works. Not 3 (PRDIFLN) 9 (NXDIFLN), 5 (HOME) work. Well, nearly no
key :D

Strange.

In gdb, the program doesn't crash.. But when we do 3, 5, 9, nothing
appears. Only E or M give "Command 0000017 or something like that).

But brltty starts, it's good :D Not usable yet but, runs :)

Sincerely, JP