[BRLTTY] configure fails

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Fri Aug 15 13:06:07 EDT 2008

Hi,

So in 2 days I determined 2 things I can follow: the problem of bindings
keys on Eurobraille I'm solving with Yan; another one on xbrlapi (Sam
can explain better than I, it's in the TODO-list; eurobraille sends a
points combination instead of a letter, so when I do a a braille I get a
q on the screen (I get letters of qwerty keyboard for each code).

>From now, I'm ready to test, with patches... only dev release. I've
started for a few minutes. And it starts hardly:

configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating config.mk
config.status: creating brltty.spec
config.status: error: cannot find input file: brltty.lsm.in

And I did a svn update first, autogen, make distclean who happent good.

A problem in the script?

Best regards, JP