[BRLTTY] Bindings

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Sat Aug 16 13:02:43 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm using brltty for gnome, and I thinks it is cool. But that is
right the fact when I press the braille key and I get a
qwerty character; it is not convinient. Waiting, I use
the azerty nor,ql keyboard; but it would be better if it chqnged.

According to Sam from bugs I sent him,  the braille keyboard
sends points combinations instead of letters to xbrlapi; thus
it does not work.

So a question: what is it necessary to do? is it necessary
to know coding? Or it is a simple association to do?

If it is not too hard to code, I am ready to do it, all the more as
since I need such feature. If it is too hard or co,plicated; I will wait
so :D even if X is hard to use in these conditions, but no problem.

To sum up: can I code myself this feature with nearly no programming
notions? Is it an association only? If not, no problem, I'll wait

Thanks for your interest in this point.

Best regards JP