[BRLTTY] Reading Dots 7-8 From BrlAPI

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Aug 22 10:11:51 EDT 2008

[quoted lines by Dave Mielke on 2008/08/22 at 09:59 -0400]

>I don't recall, at the moment, the precise layout of that model's keys so I
>forget which key is which. The manual, however, describes a couyple of special
>keys labelled b9 and B0. Are you using B9 for dot 7 and B0 for dot 8?

The manual says that B9 is to the left of the joystick and that B0 is to the
right of the joystick.

Note that we implemented support for the braille keyboard with a BrailleConnect
12, which doesn't have dots 7 and 8. Does the BrailleConnect 24 actually have
keys for dots 7 and 8? If so, would you mind helping us figure out which codes
they send so that we can properly support them?