[BRLTTY] varioconnect40 and brltty latest dev

Andor Demarteau andor at nl.linux.org
Fri Aug 22 14:49:46 EDT 2008

hi all,

I just connected, ot at least tried to connect, my brand new varioconnect
40 display to my linux box.
However, brltty is not recognising it at all.
I have all brialle-drivers compiled-in with the --with-braille-drivers=all
option on the configure option.
My voyager display works fine, the baum does not work at all.

I tired them with both connected to see what was going on.
I then tried without the voyger one connect.

No results whatsoever.

If I can run any debug or what for better details on this let me know.
Otherwise, any tips on getting this working would be very welcome!

regards,
Andor

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: andor at nl.linux.org
student computer science        www: http://www.nl.linux.org/~andor
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn,voip: do ask ;)