[BRLTTY] varioconnect40 and brltty latest dev

Andor Demarteau andor at nl.linux.org
Fri Aug 22 15:45:33 EDT 2008

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008, Dave Mielke wrote:
 > Are you connecting via USB? If so, it may be that it uses new vendor/product
 > IDs which brltty isn't yet recognizing. Could you please do an lsusb with the
 > display not connected and then with it connected. There should be an extra line
 > when it's connected. Please let me know what it says.
yes it was on usb.
I didn't even other trying bt before I ahve the usb setup working :)
Bus 003 Device 008: ID 0904:2007
this is the usb line.
I just > the lsusb to 2 files and got a diff of this to find the right
line :)

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: andor at nl.linux.org
student computer science        www: http://www.nl.linux.org/~andor
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn,voip: do ask ;)