[BRLTTY] Clumping all the braille driver modules into one big app?

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Thu Aug 28 18:29:20 EDT 2008

Hi All:

I'm chasing down a horrible problem when using BrlTTY on Solaris with
the SunStudio compilers.  We're getting this bizarre missing _ex_unwind
symbol (it's a SunStudio thing) and are having a tough time figuring it out.

The SunStudio folks have suggested that rather than have brltty
dynamically load the braille drivers at runtime, we consider linking
everything together into one big brltty clump.

Does the brltty build support this?  I see something called
'standalone-programs' in the build, but I'm not sure what it does or how
to use it.

Will