[BRLTTY] Command line Jabber client?

Sébastien Hinderer Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Sat Feb 9 02:25:17 EST 2008

Hi,

> Are there any good, command line Jabber clients that work well with
> BRLTTY?

Have you tried bitlbee ?
It creates a local IRC server that communicates with different instant
messaging systems. Then you can use it with your favourite IRC client.
Last time I tried to create a new account it was not able to do it, but
maybe things have changed.
There is also an Emacs client you might want to try. This one may be
able to create new accounts.

hth,
Sébastien.